Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Not goodbye, just hasta luego

I don't think I can say goodbye to this continent, to this country, to this city, to my home, to my family and my friends. 
At least without knowing that I'll definitely be back again. So I am going to make that happen. 


I finished packing and I finished my 19 page paper. I haven't started my goodbyes but I don't even want to think about that. I'm currently just sitting in my room, dying from heat and not wanting to move. And I mean not wanting to move in more ways than just one...


But just like coming here for 6 months was an adventure, I'm excited for my new adventure: life after this one.


Not sure how it's going to go. All I know is that something is going to be different, not quite sure what.


If you read my very first blog, there was a very nice statement from a friend of mine which encompasses a lot of statements from a lot of people I left back home. 
I'm interested in seeing how true all of those statements end up being. 


I think I'm not as excited to go home right now because I think I'm just going back to the same life I left 6 months ago. But that's not true at all. 
People change and I wasn't there to witness those changes.
But I changed too, I'm just not sure how. All I know is that I did.


I guess I'll find out in approximately 15 hours. 


Hasta luego America del Sur, te voy a extrañar muchisimo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment